Franchise PCC – Single / Cluster
The medical diagnostics market in India is expected to grow at a steady rate of 15% CAGR.
Seizing this opportunity, Apollo Group, India’s healthcare major established Apollo Diagnostics It took a mere 18 months for Apollo Diagnostics to go from 0 centres to 100+ centres across the country. Apart from setting up owned centres, Apollo Diagnostics is taking the franchise route to actualize its vision of establishing a hi-performance chain of affordable diagnostic centres across the Country.
The rapidly multiplying number of franchisees narrates an inspiring story of assured business success on teaming with Apollo.
Join hands with India’s most trusted healthcare group!
Why join hands with Apollo Diagnostics
- Pride of associating with Apollo, India’s healthcare giant
- Franchisee gets all support and encouragement to grow with the Organization
- Minimal investment and low running costs
- Attractive financial returns
- The Chain is managed by experts with years of real-time experience in diagnostics
Who is an ideal franchisee of Apollo Diagnostics
- Pharma / Doctor / Healthcare professional having the experience of running a centre
- Anyone who can associate as a business partner, dedicate time for business growth and aims to be a successful entrepreneur
- He / She who wishes to be a part of a brand synonymous with quality and pioneering healthcare
- He / She having 180-250 sft. (Single unit- INR 3-5 Lakhs, Cluster unit INR 15-20 Lakhs) of space, whether leased, rented or owned (preferably with washroom facility)
What Apollo Diagnostics offers
- Franchise business model with multiple options of earning
- Free of cost services including logistics, consumables, software licenses, marketing support, business development by dedicated sales team
- Apollo Diagnostics’ broad test menu backed by Apollo Hospitals’ expertise spanning from the routine to the specialized tests
- Marketing support by way of leaflets, camps, health checks, RWA initiatives and advertisements
- Partner in meeting business expectations
- Franchisee customer care – complaints and grievances handling
What is the business type of Apollo Diagnostics Centre?
Apollo Diagnostics Centre is a division of Apollo Hospitals group, undertaking pathology services by setting up Patient Care Centres across India.
What is a Patient Care Centre (PCC)?
A Patient Care Centre (PCC) caters to the needs of walk-in patients whether they are referred by doctors or visit in response to the marketing activities.
Where can I set up a PCC?
The ideal locations for PCCs are residential neighborhoods in middle / upper middle-class clusters. Situation of doctor’s clinic in the vicinity will be an added advantage.
Is it permitted to process samples in the PCCs (Patient Care Centre)?
No. PCCs cannot process samples.
What support does Apollo Diagnostics Center extend to develop business in PCCs?
Apollo Diagnostics Center sales team meets doctors in close proximity of the PCCs and gives regular marketing support through flyers carrying the address of the concerned PCC. RWA (apartment complex) camps and other marketing focused activities are also undertaken on a regular basis.
Will Apollo Diagnostics Centre help in recruiting phlebotomists?
Apollo Diagnostics Centre can help PCCs source technicians through its HR dept. However, it is advisable to recruit a technician residing in close proximity of the PCC.
Is DMLT a must for technicians?
Yes, it is.
Will Apollo Diagnostics Centre take over the PCC once business is good?
Apollo Diagnostics Centre will not take over PCCs until the PCC expresses its inability to continue / control the business.
Can I set up a PCC on the first floor?
As accessibility for senior citizens and patients with disabilities should not be hindered, Apollo Diagnostics does not allow setting up of PCCs anywhere except the ground floor. The visibility factor is also low for upper floors.
Can the standard designs suggested by Apollo Diagnostics be changed Centre?
Apollo Diagnostics Centre does not permit any changes in its design and colour codes to maintain uniformity across PCCs.