Franchise PCC – Single / Cluster
The medical diagnostics market in India is expected to grow at a steady rate of 15% CAGR.
Seizing this opportunity, Apollo Group, India’s healthcare major established Apollo Diagnostics It took a mere 18 months for Apollo Diagnostics to go from 0 centres to 100+ centres across the country. Apart from setting up owned centres, Apollo Diagnostics is taking the franchise route to actualize its vision of establishing a hi-performance chain of affordable diagnostic centres across the Country.
The rapidly multiplying number of franchisees narrates an inspiring story of assured business success on teaming with Apollo.
Join hands with India’s most trusted healthcare group!
Why join hands with Apollo Diagnostics
- Pride of associating with Apollo, India’s healthcare giant
- Franchisee gets all support and encouragement to grow with the Organization
- Minimal investment and low running costs
- Attractive financial returns
- The Chain is managed by experts with years of real-time experience in diagnostics
Who is an ideal franchisee of Apollo Diagnostics
- Pharma / Doctor / Healthcare professional having the experience of running a centre
- Anyone who can associate as a business partner, dedicate time for business growth and aims to be a successful entrepreneur
- He / She who wishes to be a part of a brand synonymous with quality and pioneering healthcare
- He / She having 180-250 sft. (Single unit- INR 3-5 Lakhs, Cluster unit INR 15-20 Lakhs) of space, whether leased, rented or owned (preferably with washroom facility)
What Apollo Diagnostics offers
- Franchise business model with multiple options of earning
- Free of cost services including logistics, consumables, software licenses, marketing support, business development by dedicated sales team
- Apollo Diagnostics’ broad test menu backed by Apollo Hospitals’ expertise spanning from the routine to the specialized tests
- Marketing support by way of leaflets, camps, health checks, RWA initiatives and advertisements
- Partner in meeting business expectations
- Franchisee customer care – complaints and grievances handling